PLEASE NOTE THAT BY PLAYING ANY PLAYFISH GAMES YOU ARE AGREEING TO FOLLOW THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU CAN READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE HERE: http://static.playfish.com/legal/terms.html (Threads that break the Terms of Service will be closed or deleted.)
- All posts must abide by the Terms of Service of Playfish, you can read the terms here: http://static.playfish.com/legal/terms.html
- Do not use inappropriate / obscene language. Remember that Playfish and Pet Society has users as young as 13, and hence any posted content should be appropriate for them to read. Do not use selective typing / symbols to try and evade the forum filters.
- Do not insult / attack any other user or group.
- Reputation giving is a free choice of every user, and must not be made a condition of any thread/trade/contest/prize/giveaway/etc.
- Do not transfer / trade in-game items towards another currency. This includes inter-application trading and arrangements involving real-world currency.
- Do not spam. Posting anything repeatedly, particularly external websites is not acceptable.
- Do not post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then do not post. Posting just for the sake of post count is spamming.
- No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it may be merged, locked or deleted without warning.
- Before starting a new thread, look for other similar threads that you could add to, or that may have already answered your question, instead of simply making a new one. The Search function may assist with this. If your thread is similar to others, the threads may be merged, even if they include a poll.
- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions (and guidelines below in this thread) before posting.
- The official language is English. Outside of the Other Languages sub-forum, all posts should be in English.
- Political discussion not directly related to Playfish game issues is prohibited, as is any discussion on religion and religious matters.
- Do not post personal information on the forum. This includes e-mail addresses, if you want someone to add you as a friend on Facebook, give them your Facebook profile address (you can find out how to find your Facebook profile address in this thread).
- Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
- The administrators, support staff and moderators reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post or thread at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the administrators, support staff and moderators and not users.
- The above forum rules, where applicable, also apply to private messaging, visitor wall message and reputation commenting.
The best way to contact a moderator is via PM, you can find the current list of moderators (and see which are currently online) here: http://forum.playfish.com/showgroups.php
Please note that Playfish do not assist in trade disputes and advise trading with extreme caution. Unfortunately if something goes wrong while trading, the moderators are unable to help you.
Please remember to be kind and courteous to your fellow members at all time!
This thread will be updated as required!
The Playfish Team and the Moderators.